Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce)

4 posters

Go down

Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Empty Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce)

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:47 am

Kitty phased through the wall and into the study, she was still adjusting to her powers but so far she was having a lot of fun with them. Scanning the area she smiled and started bouncing in place, "Wow...I can't believe I have powers!" She squealed as she grinned excitedly. Realizing that she was behaving rather childishly she straightened and smoothed her hair, she was calm...perfectly calm. "Good thing no one saw that." She muttered under her breath, it wouldn't do for people to think she was crazy on top of her nerdiness.
Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Tumblr_mdqr93rf4j1rk8t7no1_400_large
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Empty Re: Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce)

Post by Bruce Wayne Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:51 am

"Actually... you're wrong about that." Bruce said, from one of the chairs that was facing away from the wall the girl just phased through. 

"You should always be aware of a room before walking into it... You never know what could be lurking behind the door, or the wall."
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Empty Re: Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce)

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:03 am

Kitty jumped and whirled around to look at the chair, "Darn it I thought I was being sneaky." She said not at phased by his comment. Oh gee she was punning...badly, "You're Bruce right?" She asked as she studied him with interest. Wow...he was even cuter up close...and she had made a total idiot out of herself earlier...."I'm still adjusting to my powers...I just got thsm last week. I mean I got a letter saying I had powers but I didn't believe them until...well recently." Realizing she was babbling she shut up.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Wayne Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:42 am

Bruce looked at her amused at her trying to explain herself. He stood up, and offered his hand to her, wanting to probably introduce each other. "Yes, I am, and you're Kitty, right?" He asked, having seen her around the school before.

Though, he probably knew more than he should about his fellow classmates...
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:49 am

She shook his hand, "Yeah Kitty Pryde to be exact." She said with a small smile at him. Releasing his hand she tilted her head just so, "So Bruce, do you usually stay in dark rooms by yourself a lot?" She asked, the room only had a fire going and as the curtains had been drawn it was quite dark inside.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Wayne Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:30 pm

"Helps me think." Bruce answered, being truthful. "I'm surprised you're not out enjoying the sun with your friends." He said, moving to sit back down. "Classes don't start until tomorrow." He added, as he looked at her with interest.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 pm

She nodded and sat down on the desk with her ankles crossed neatly in front of her. "Yeah well I wanted to try out my powers, but like you were saying I should be more watchful." She said with a little smile as she winked over at him.
Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Tumblr_mhj6x0KSa61ro6xr9o1_500
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:01 am

Bruce raised his eyebrow a little at her, still looking at her with interest. "Hmm, nothing wrong with trying out your powers. But if one of the teachers saw you, I think they would tell you to practice in the training rooms..." He told her, wanting her to know before it happened.

"Have you figured out your powers completely?" He asked, curiously.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 am

Kitty blushed, "Mostly, I can do this thing called air walking." Deciding to show him she proceeded to literally climb by hardening the air molecules around her as she did so. "Its a bit tricky but I'm starting to get the han-". Almost as soon as she said those words she lost her concentration and fell down with a little cry.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Wayne Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Bruce watched as she started climbing into the air. "That's pretty impressive." He said, as she climbed. His eyes widened when she started to fall and he quickly stood up and caught her in his arms, just before she could hit the floor.

He stood himself straight up, while still holding her. "You all right?" He asked, studying her.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Kitty's hands were wrapped around his neck and she was taking a few deep breaths while her eyes scanned the area. "Wow....you have really great reflexes." She said after a moment as she raised her eyes to meet his. Realizing that he had asked her a question she flushed a little bit, "Yeah...I'm fine, you?" She asked stupidly.
Phasing Through Studies (tag: Bruce) Tumblr_inline_mk11iagdV21qz4rgp
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Wayne Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:54 am

Bruce chuckled a little, before noticing how her skirt seemed to be splitting in an odd way... He connected that she was wearing her cheer uniform and her jacket was over her top.

He set her down on her feet. "I'm all right." He said, with a small smile. "I'm guessing you were about to head to cheer practice...?" He asked, giving her a look while still wearing his smile.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 am

"The reverse actually, we had our first meeting today with the new kids who wanted to try out." She said as she ran a hand through her hair. "We have some pretty good recruits this year too." She added with a wide smile. She was pleased that she had made it as a co-captain, and even though it would be work she had no doubt it would be fun.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce Wayne Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 pm

Bruce nodded. "I guess cheerleading wastes no time getting ready, even if it is the first day of school." He said, moving to sit back down in his seat.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum