Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura}

4 posters

Go down

First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura} Empty First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura}

Post by Logan Howlett Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 am

Two motorcycles pulled up to the school parking lot, their engines reviving, causing some students to look up as they were existing the auditorium. When the motorcycles were parked and turned off, the dark haired eighteen-year-old male, with his seventeen-year-old sister on the back of his bike, turned to his dark blonde haired brother with an annoyed look. "Great, we're late. Why the hell did you have to stay in the woods all night?" He said, growling a little in annoyance, as he got off his bike.
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura} Empty Re: First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura}

Post by Kitty Pryde Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:32 am

Victor ran a hand through his wind blown locks, "I needed to hunt...wouldn't want to scare people on the first day." He said breezily. He rolled his neck and then winked to a pretty brunette passing him. "Besides why not live a little?" He asked Logan as he wrapped an arm around Laura.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura} Empty Re: First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura}

Post by Laura Howlett Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:46 am

Laura couldn't help smile at Logan when he started to complain at how they were late. She even had to hold in a little giggle as she got off of the bike. "Oh come on, Logan, it is not like we are incredibly late. Just a little! Lighten up Bub." She said softly as she nudged her brother with her elbow before looking at Victor just in time to see him checking out a brunette and winking at her. This caused the dark haired girl to roll her eyes before looking at Victor weirdly when he wrapped his arm around her. It was one if he hadn't flirted with a girl and then wrapped his arm around her, but he had flirted with a girl. Which was something she didn't want to see before being hugged.

So when Victor looked at her he immediately saw the look she was giving him, causing him to ask her what was her problem. "You just flirted with a girl and then wrapped your arm around me.. Off!" Laura said as she smiled and moved away from him. Clearly making it known that she wasn't fully serious, but it still meant she didn't want to see her brother flirting in front of her. It was just wrong.. It was like how Logan checked out the head cheerleader, blondie. It was something she didn't want to see. "It makes me feel the same way when Logan googles at Blondie.. Disgusted!" She laughed as she pointed at Logan.
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Logan rolled his eyes. "Victor, we agreed that we would be on time for the first and last day of school; so we can goof off the rest of the year without problems." He reminded, grabbing his bag.

Logan gave Laura a mock glare. "Bub is my word; find your own!" He said, nudging her back with a smile.

He chuckled at his sister's reaction to Victor hugging her, until she mentioned him. "Please, I don't "google" at anybody." He stated, walking towards the school.

"Besides, I think the word you're looking for is "oogle"." He called back over his shoulder. "Now get your asses in gear, I want to hurry this day up already."
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Creed Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Victor rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag off his bike before he followed after Logan. "Whatever man." He said as he glanced over at Laura with a little smile, "So uh where exactly are we supposed to be?" He asked directing the question to Logan.
First day of a new year... And we're late... {Tag: Victor and Laura} Tumblr_lx08j8ZKH31r3trefo1_500_large

Victor Creed

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Howlett Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:25 am

Laura grabbed her bag and placed it on her shoulder as she stuck her tongue out at Logan when he told her Bub was his word. She then laughed when he decided to nudge her back as well. She started to walk off when Logan told her how he didn't google at anyone, and the that word was oogle, causing her to shrug. "Hey, I suck at using slang." She said facing the fact that she never got all of the slang they used, she couldn't even say it right. "I am a failure!" Laura said out loud as she threw her arms into the air and bent over dramatically, before laughing as she stood up straight and looked at Victor and started to follow both him and Logan.

When Victor asked his question to Logan, she immediately went to the middle of her brothers. "Yeah, cause I kind of forgot already?" She said as she scratched her nose in embarrassment, before suddenly feeling eyes of many causing her to immediately look to see a few people were looking at her. This caused her smile to instantly fade as her senses started to react to every little sound and stares. Her powers had been enhanced ever since what happened over the summer and she still had problems with them.

The more stares she could feel, the more words she could hear, and the more annoying sounds he could hear caused her to look down as she tried to ignore it. She gripped her backpack's strap with both of her hands, squeezing tight as she tried to calm her powers. Her heart started to race, and next thing she knew her free hand immediately grabbed onto Victor's sleeve and squeezed it. Telling him she was having trouble, she even let out a certain sense to tell Logan the same thing. Though as she did this she kept her head down.
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down