Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 pm

"Who says I'm not being honest? It's really rude to call someone a liar, ya know." She said, wishing he would just go away.

"And you're the king of the weird, right?" She asked, rolling her eyes. She knew she was weird, but that didn't mean she had to have pride in it...

She would give anything to be normal...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes slightly. "Hey." He grabbed her arms to get her to stop and look at him. He looked at her seriously. "There is nothing wrong with being different. When it comes to changing the world for better or worse, it's the ones that aren't normal the ones that go beyond what is considered normal, or common, that is what this world needs." He said passionately. "You have the power to effect the whole world. And not just with your powers. The people here are the kind that can change the world and you can effect them as much they can effect you. Don't take what you are, where you are for granted, in the wish for something that isn't even worth it." He looked at her desperately hoping she would believe him.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Rogue's eyes widened at his words and how he started lecturing her about how weird was better than normal. "Good grief! I just meant ya taste in women was weird!" She said, shaking herself loose from his grasp.

"Look, buddy, ya don't know a thing about meh, or even if I have powers or not!" She said, getting annoyed with him lecturing her and acting like he knew her.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Pietro pulled back looking apologetic. "You're right. I don't know you. I'm sorry. Maybe you could let me get to know you? So I don't make that kind of mistake again?" He asked her hopefully. "Oh and you happen to be gorgeous any guy would have to be dead of gay not to recognize how attractive you are." He told her with a smile.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:00 am

Rogue rolled her eyes. The guy wasn't very good at taking hints. "Look, I'd rather not get to know anybody, got that? I'd rather not be here at all; I was forced to join this school and I would rather be somewhere else without anybody around." She told him, turning away from him, her voice hard.

"I'm not trying to get a guy to look at me. I'd rather people not see meh at all!" She said, before starting to walk away again.

"And before you start another lecture on meh; ya ain't mah parents." She said, pausing just a moment, before walking away again.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:18 am

Pietro sighed and rolled his eyes. Then he smirked getting a idea. "Man you did not seem like the typed to be scared of just talking with someone. You seem better then that but I guess I was off about that." He said in a condescending tone smirking.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 am

Rogue froze a little in her step, before her eye twitched a little. "Are ya seriously trying to bait me?" She asked, not turning around.

"For someone who apparently wants to "get to know meh", ya seriously need to realize I ain't one of your guy friends that you can bait into doing somethin'. Grow up." She said, before going around the corner to find herself back in the courtyard.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

Pietro spreed around in front of her. "Well you can't blame a guy for trying. Your right though girls in general are less likely to get baited into something like that and I can tell your smarter then that." He started walking backwards. "Come on." He said in a whiny voice. "Let me get to know you." He gave her a pleading look cocking he head to the sided.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 am

Does nothing phase this guy? She thought, surprised he wasn't long gone by now. She looked at him annoyed with him begging her to let him get to know her.

She rolled her eyes, choosing to ignore the fact that the pleading look on his face was actually cute. "If you so badly want to get to know me, there are rules." She stated, having stopped walking and crossed her arms over her chest.

He'll get bored with me eventually, especially after my rules...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Pietro grinned widely put his hands behind his back and bounced on the balls of his feet. "All right lets hear the rules." He said excitedly.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Rogue rolled her eyes at his reaction. "First up, don't touch meh, ever, because you will seriously regret it." She stated, giving him a hard look. She knew what would happened if he made skin contact with her... She would be zipping around the school and he would be unconscious... or worse...

She pushed the thought out of her mind. "Second, when I want space, ya better give it to meh and don't get in mah face, ever, got it?" She said, unsure of what else to add.

"Oh, and don't be annoying. I hate that." She added, still seeing him bouncing on his feet like some sort of kid about to get a toy.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Pietro gave a thoughtful look and nodded his head in understanding and agreement. "Ok fair enough. Question," He held up a finger. "What constitutes annoying? I want to make sure I don't annoy you unknowingly. I at least need some examples." He looked at her curiously.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:18 pm

"... How about I tell ya when it happens... that way it can be corrected right then, all right?" She said, unsure how to clarify it all.

"But that lecture ya gave meh was annoying. Don't do that again." She said, really having hated him lecturing her like he knew her and everything...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Pietro nodded in understanding. "Ok so overly insightful lectures without knowing the circumstances of the person on the receiving end. Anything else that springs to mind that I've done other then touching you like I did earlier?" He asked curiously.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Rogue rolled her eyes. "I'll keep ya posted." She said, with a grumble, before walking past him once more.

Boys would come and go, none wanting to waste their time with a girl who wouldn't give. She couldn't blame them and she knew that this Pietro guy would be like the rest.

They always were...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 am

"Ok " Pietro said moving quickly to catch up to her again. "What kind of things do you like? Maybe there's something we have in common that we could talk about?" He asked her hopefully. He moved his body around to he was facing more her face then the back of her head.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Rogue rubbed her head a little. "Look, I ain't in the mood to chitchat and start sharing, all right?" She told him. "If ya want to hang around me, ya gotta show some patience; only way ya'll will get far." She stated.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

"Well patients really isn't my strong suit but I can give it a try." He told her with his sweetest smile. "Is there anything you want to know about me?" He asked her curiously.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

She let out a sigh of annoyance. "No, not really." She stated. "I ain't the talking sort, all right? I like being alone..." She said, her voice not as harsh as before.

Rogue suddenly stopped in her walking, before looking at him with her hands on her hips. "Ya wanna make yourself useful? Give meh a tour of this school." She told him. "That way I get what I was aiming for when I came to the pool in the first place; a good look at this here school."
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Pietro grinned. "That I can definitely do." He said stepping in front of her. "Is there anything in particular you wanted to see?" He asked her.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Rogue crossed her arms over her chest as she shrugged. "Not really. I know here mah room is and the gym along with the pool; just don't know anything else." She stated, leaning her hip out a little to the side.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Pietro nodded. "Ok I can show you some of the classrooms? Show you where your lessons will be?" He offered.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:10 am

She held her hand out, indicating for him to go ahead. "Lead the way, Silver." She said, before placing her hands in her pockets.

{OOC: I would have had her say his last name, but he never mentioned it to her X'D They only gave each other first names X'D}
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:22 am

Pietro grinned widely as he began walkibg her back into the school. "You know funily enough my nick name is Quicksilver. " he told her smiling. "And my name is Pietro Maximoff just incase. " he said witg a smile. The turned a corner. "These are the english classroom. You'll be able to find the library right around that. Corner." He pointed to the next corner ahead.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:27 am

"Hmm... fascinating... I would say it's because of your hair and your speed, right?" She said, figuring that was the case. She didn't really care, but it was an interesting fact from him.

She nodded at him giving her his last name. "...Smith." She said, after a moment, as she followed him around the corner.

She nodded at what he showed her, hoping she would remember tomorrow for class.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum