Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:32 am

Pietro touched his hair with a slightly embarrassed smile.   "Yeah pretty much."  He said referencing his hair.  He looked at her curiously.   "Is Smith you actual last name or did you deside to use it because it's such a comma last name?"  He asked.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Rogue gave him an amused look at his embarrassed smile. So... something does phase him... at least a little. She thought.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "...Ya may never know..." She said, mysteriously, before walking past him. "We continuing the tour or what?" She asked, looking back at him.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Pietro grinned. "We'll see." He joked about learning her last name. "This way." He pointed leading her to another part of the school. "This is the hard science section." He explained. "You know chemistry bio. That sort of thing."

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:09 pm

She didn't answer him, only nodded when she pointed out the science part of the school. "Where's the interesting stuff?? I was told there was a place for training or something?" She asked, glancing at him.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Pietro grinned.   "Right this way."  He began leading her towards the gym and training area. "Here we are." He said a few minutes later. "This is the Danger Room." He pointed to a metal door. "That's where we train with our powers." He explained. "That's the gym just normal gym classes happen there." He told her

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 pm

"...Why didn't you just show me this to begin with? We just came from here..." She asked, kind of annoyed that they went in a circle. It would have made more sense to start the tour from this point... we weren't that far... She thought, crossing her arms over her chest.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Pietro smirked. "Rogue." He said as if he was trying to get her to see something. "You were running from me." He said simply. "By the time we got to the talking civil thing l, we were already more then half way here." He said with a joking grin.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:45 pm

She rolled her eyes. "No, we weren't; the courtyard ain't that far away, genius." She tossed back at him.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes back at her. "Maybe by five steps really it would have been six of one half a dozen of the other. " he shrugged. "Is it really that big a deal?"

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

"Might be to meh." She stated, before moving to the Danger Room. "And I wasn't running from ya; ya just couldn't take a hint that I didn't want to talk to ya. I was just touring the place myself." She stated.

"It ain't mah fault that ya couldn't take that hint."
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 am

Pietro smirked stepping up behind her. "Oh I got the hint, i just didn't want to fallow it. And considering we're talking like civil adults I think I did the right thing. Now that I'm learning how to not annoy you and all."

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:16 am

She rolled her eyes. "Ya still gotta loooooooong way to go." She stated, before looking around the big training room. She let out a whistle. "Wow, that's sure a lot of space..."
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:23 am

"It's nessesay from all the machinery used in this room." He pointed high up near the roof of the specially designed room. "That up there is the control room. You tell it what kind of training program you want and it activates different things. Buzz saws, walls that pop up out of no where, laser that sort of thing." He explained.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum