Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina}

2 posters

Go down

A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Empty A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina}

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 am

Rogue had finished her conversation with her foster mother and made it to her dorm room. She let out a breath when she closed the door behind her. "Finally.... some real time alone..." She muttered to herself, before moving over to one of the beds. She started taking off her gloves and light weight jacket. She collapsed backwards on her bed, feeling free now that she was in her tank top and out of the jacket and gloves. She really missed the days where she didn't have to worry about if she accidentally brushed against someone.

She turned her head to face the other bed that was in the room, before it registered to her mind that there was a suitcase that wasn't hers and that she could hear the water running in the bathroom. Her blue eyes widened. Oh no! They seriously didn't give me a roommate?! How the heck am I gonna make it through this year now?! She thought, panicking as she quickly found her jacket on the floor and hastily slipped it back on.

"Crap! Where's mah other glove?!" She whispered, harshly as she started throwing off the covers of the bed, looking for her missing glove.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Empty Re: A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina}

Post by Selina Kyle Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:19 am

Selina had decided to have a shower after all she had time to spare. Midway through she remembered something she had forgotten and slipped out of the shower and out into her room. Seeing another girl lying down on the other bed she studied her with a little smile on her face, "You must be my room mate, Rogue right?" She asked as she moved towards her bed and grabbed some shower gel that she had left on her bed. She wasn't bothered in the least by the fact that she was completely naked and that she might be bothering her other room mate.
A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Tumblr_ma3p44OwcU1rq9ghh

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Empty Re: A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina}

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:33 am

The moment she heard the door open, Rogue jumped back on the bed and covered her hand that had no glove under her sheet.

When she saw her roommate come out... in her birthday suit... she brought her hood up and glanced away. She let out a breath, wanting to gripe at her foster mother when she saw her next. The woman knew of her... problem... and she let them give her a roommate??

When Rogue heard her roommate speak, she nodded. "Uh, yeah... that's me. And you are....?" She said, wishing she had bothered to read everything before she came into the room or even joined this school.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 am

"I'm Selina Kyle, future thief and robber or at least that's what I'm good at it." Selina said over her shoulder. "Don't worry I don't steal from roomies." She added blithely before noting Rogue's hand dart under pillow and grab something. "So you havw a Southern accent, where are you from?" She asked curiously.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Rogue raised an eyebrow at her roommate proclaiming she would be a future thief. "If ya gonna be a thief, why the heck are you in school?" She asked, not understanding why she would be going to school if she was just going to steal stuff.

"Well, that's a relief, but I ain't got anything valuable for ya to steal anyways." She said, as she felt around for her glove, trying to be discreet. She grabbed it from under her pillow, relieved that she found it. "Uh, yeah, I'm from Mississippi." She said, moving her hands behind her and slipping her other glove on behind her back.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Selina smirked, "Beats me, I just got an invitation, I figured it was better then being a prostitute." She added with a shrug. With her body wash in hand she moved towards the shower, "Well nice to meet you Rogue..I'm sure we'll get along just fine." She added over her shoulder.
A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} EL7AQKp

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 pm

"Oh... Yeah, that does sound better..." Rogue said, shivering at the thought of being a prostitute...

Though... it's not like you even have that as an option, Rogue... She thought, looking down a little.

She looked up, a little surprised by Selina's words. "Oh, thanks... same to you." She said, glancing away and giving a small smile.

A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Tumblr_m1l5quTXr81r4j831o1_500
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

Selina nodded before she stepped away and back into the bathroom. The girl seemed nice if a little unsure around her which wasn't uncommon. Plus the less the girl knew about her past the better, besides she doubted anyone would want to know she had been a prostitute. Slipping back into the shower she finished cleaning herself and then once done got out of the shower. After drying herself she changed into clothes and stepped back out. "So Mississippi huh, what's it like back there?" She asked curiously.
A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Tumblr_lexn5hkou51qdtmwjo1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Rogue physically relaxed when Selina went back into the bathroom. She fell back onto the bed, before zipping her jacket up, leaving only her neck and face exposed. She wasn't going to leave her shoes on, but at least she liked to wear hose under her pants, so her feet weren't exposed...

Rogue glanced back at the door when Selina came back into the room (fully clothed, thank goodness), and asked her what Mississippi like.

Rogue looked away from her, staring up at the ceiling. "Humid, with long summers and mild short winters..." She said, giving the basic summary of it. She hated thinking about it, because it made her homesick and made her feel guilty of everything in her life...

She mentally winced when her mind flashed back to when she had kissed Cody on impulse and ended up putting him in a coma...

Rogue sat up and glanced at Selina, moving to change the topic away from herself. "So, what about you? Where are ya from?" She asked, looking at her curiously.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Selina tensed a little bit as she thought about her own home...Maggie...she shook it off and gave her a little smile. "I'm from Gotham actually...grew up in the slums, my mom died when I was little, so it was just Maggie and I with my dad." She said with a shrug. She didn't mention how her dad would assault her or the night that had culminated in Selina running away from home.
A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Tumblr_lvznumaqja1r0yq4zo1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 am

Rogue looked at her roommate with understanding. "...My mother died too... Lived with mah aunt for awhile... 'til she died then mah deadbeat dad had me..." She said, sitting up. "I ran away after awhile... Then got picked up by foster care and ended up in Miss Darklore's care..." She said, before shrugging, like it wasn't any big deal.

She may have left somethings out, but she felt she was entitled to keep that to herself...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Selina breathed out, "You were lucky....I had a similar situation, my mom though she loved her cats more then my sister or me. My dad was just abusive and eventually after they died I ran away, I learned how to steal and became a thief. Eventually though when I got older I became a prostitute by day and a thief by night." She explained before moving to sit down on her bed.
A roommate? Oh joy... {Tag: Selina} Tumblr_m4v16cWQff1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Rogue looked at her surprised by Selina's confession. What is this? Share your story time? She thought, sarcastically.

She didn't want to tell her everything... afraid that she would be viewed as a monster and a freak again...

"... Mah dad wasn't the greatest dad... He didn't beat meh or anything, but he didn't exactly try to bond with meh either..." She said, staring at her black converse that were on the floor by her bed. "A-after... an accident that was mah fault, caused a boy I had liked to go into a coma... Mah dad viewed meh as a... a... monster and he was so angry with meh... I've never seen such fear and hate before... So, I ran..." She said, hearing her voice crack a little as she told her story a little.

She let out a breath, before giving Selina a half smile that didn't meet her eyes. "And, if you're wondering about the clothes, I've got a skin condition that forces meh to stay covered, it's hard to keep mah face covered, but I wouldn't recommend touching meh... at least where you see the skin exposed...." She said, shrugging a little.

It wasn't a total lie... just not the whole truth...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down