Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New environment [Tag Selina]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New environment [Tag Selina] Empty New environment [Tag Selina]

Post by Balder Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:01 pm

When was the last time I ate?
The young Aesir let out a tired sigh as he pushed open the door, blinking as he looked around what he guessed must be a kitchen... He was certain he had been looking for his roo,. When did he get lost to begin with?
Pouting slightly to himself, he thanked Odin that neither his half brother or the trickster was there to make fun of him. Even while being known for being the kind and forgiving Aesir of light, picking on him when he was starved would be the same as having a deathwish.
Hearing his stomach give out anothe loud growl, he sighed again as he pushed himself inside the room while trying to figure out how to feed himself. He's never been in this realm after all...

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mfhp7jn8Z01qgsvv8o3_500

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

New environment [Tag Selina] Empty Re: New environment [Tag Selina]

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Her room mate was nice but Selina needed some space, she was never one to stay cooped up in one place for too long. Selina had found the kitchen and had just opened a bag of chips when someone entered the room. Judging by the sound of his stomach he was hungry, "I'm just going to assume that you got hungry and are now looking for something to eat." She stated as she stood up and walked towards him holding out the bag for him if he wanted to have some.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4v04uXdWQ1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Turning his head, he gave the woman a blank stare, at first not saying anything or even seeming to have heard her. Looking down at the bag offerd to him, he raised an eyebrow, before taking it. "Thank you," he said, taking some of the chips and eating. He gave her a look light confusion. "This is food?" he asked. "Intresting," he mumbled, allowing himself for the rest that wa left in the bag.

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mfbu4j4iNd1qie81eo1_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Selina who had managed to grab some chips before he ate them all raised an eyebrow as he consumed the rest. "You've never had chips?" She asked with some amusement as she studied him with rising interest.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_lxp9d7PL2v1qhdp7v

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Swalloing the last chip, and feeling in slihglty better mood thna a couple fo minutes ago, he shrugged nad hadned her back the empty bag. "So that's what these aer called? No, never found these back home," he grinned.

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mfc4gvF1Tg1s0laduo2_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 pm

She studied him with interest before throwing the now empty bag into the garbage. "So where are you from? If you don't mind my asking." She added as she opened the fridge and pulled out a Dr. Pepper which she offered to him. She wanted to see his reaction to the drink, if he didn't know what a soda was then she would be even more intrigued.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4jvia8jUe1rur2fwo2_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Giving her a friendly smile, he took a big gulp of the drink she gave him, clearly not expecting the taste or the carbonic acid in it, and almsot emptied it all out on the floor.
"....what in the name of Odin... was that..?" he asked with wide eyes, pointing at the floor.
Remebering her question, he straithend up. "And i'm from a place faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from here, as you probably guessed by now. How stupid did I just make myself look?"

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mel3yihImi1rpvgyjo3_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Almost as soon as he spat out the drink she had managed to dodge the spray and burst into laughter. "That was a Dr. Pepper, I guess you don't have carbonated drinks where you're from either." She added. At his words she shook her head, "You didn't look that stupid, I mean it could have been worse." She pointed out but she had a little smile on her face as she watched him.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4v0vwDCgE1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:52 pm

He sighend, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly as she laughed. Well, it could've been worse. Thor or Loki could've seen that, and now THAT would've ended in tradegy.
"You certinaly have intressting food on earth," he said with small chuckle, forcing away his embarrassment and with succes.
"Well, aside from the little show of shame I just gave you, it's ncie to meet you," he said and bowed slightly. "I'm Balder. I do hope to make a better inmpression..."

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mf3uugc5Jb1rtqbhko5_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 am

Selina smiled at him warmly, "Don't worry I'm not going to judge you for spitting out Dr. Pepper." She assured him. Deciding to follow his introduction she held out her hand for him to shake, "I'm Selina Kyle." She said with a small genuine smile.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:18 am

"...the drink is a Doctor?" he asked before really thinking it through. He had a look of confusion again, wich quickly vanished as he decided to just shrgg it off for now. He'll get used to this place... sooner or later... somehow... hopfully...
Smiling at her, he took her hand gently in his and kissed it. "Pleasure to meet you."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Selina smiled at him as he took her hand and kissed it, "And the same to you." She said with a bright red face before she slowly pulled her hand away, she wasn't used to men who acted like true gentleman. She was used to men who would ogle her when she had been a prostitute and then just fuck her. "No the drink isn't a doctor....the company who made the drink called it a Dr. Pepper." She explained gently before she grabbed a hand towel nearby and sopped it with water before getting down and cleaning up the mess on the floor.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4v1sp2PF21rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:50 pm

"Oh..." he mumbled as she explained, still clearly not understaning it all but decided to focus back on that... some other time.
He immediately crouched down on the floor beside her, giving her a friendly smile while taking the towel gently fom her hands. "Please let me," he smiled. "Not gonna let a lady clean up my mess, my pride wouldn't be able to handle that," he half joked and quickly went to work.
Of course, had he been back home in asgard there would always be someone there to clean up after warriors like himself. But, he was still well mannerd, and he was not at home now, was he?

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 am

Selina looked up at him and sat back a little, "Thank you...although I don't mind cleaning it up..I mean I should have told you about the carbonation in the drink before you had it." She added. Realizing that she was babbling she stopped talking and looked down, "I'm just not used to guys being so nice...unless they want something out of it. I get the feeling you're not like them at all." She said bluntly but honestly.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_lfc9aau1ds1qdtmwjo1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am

He let out a soft chuckle as she spoke, quickly finnish up cleaning his mess.
He looked up, meeting her eyes with his yellow brown ones. He smiled again, although this time it looked more apologetic. "I'm still a man, and sadly not much different from the rest," he said gently, smile sill intact as he stood back up. "But I'll try and not make you too dissapointed though," he winked, half joking.

New environment [Tag Selina] Sam-Claflin-for-Teen-Vogue-sam-claflin-33540754-245-200

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Selina smiled back at him, "Oh I know that....I just felt like mentioning that." She said with a little nod of understanding. As he kept talking though she looked down with a small smile on her face, "Thank you, although really you don't have to worry about what I think." She assured him.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4v2j6tP7O1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:37 pm

"I doubt that I will," he laughed, turning as if to leave but didn't take any step to do so.
Slowly he turned back to face her, the look of confution back in place. "So um..." he began, clearing his throut. "I don't suppose you would have the time or want to show me around a little? Embarrassingly enough, I got lost..."

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_lvzv23G3mh1r0k2r8o1_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:57 pm

She smiled and looked down before nodding, "I think I can manage that." She said gently.  "Where did you need to go?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.  "Or do you just want a little tour?" She asked.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m64wbdDwbI1ru2xggo1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:01 pm

"I was on my way to the dorms, and then I got hungry.... and ended up here...." he trailed off, smiling boyishly down at her as he scratched his neck. "So, if wouldn't be too much trouble...?"

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mfhysazJh31qh19c7o5_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:47 pm

"Lucky you wound up here then." She said referring to how he was able to find the kitchen after he got hungry. As he smiled down at her she laughed and stepped back, "Don't worry about it, where would you like to go first?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4v1onkCQT1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Feeling himself relax more, and able to forget how embarrased he actully was, he gave her a geniue smile.
"If you could point wich ways the dorms are, I'd be must thankful," he sighend. "and maybe tell me something I should know about earth?" he finished with a chuckle.

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_mel3yihImi1rpvgyjo3_250

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:17 pm

"Well do you know if you'll be sharing with another guy or are you in a Family dorm?" She asked curiously as she looked over at him, spotting the smile he was giving her and not being quite able to suppress the one she gave in return.
New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_m4uzubCOEv1rqrk6x

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

His smile tensed a little and got a slightly annoyed look. "I'll be in a family dorm if I remeber correctly," he sighed, not looking so much forwad to sharign a room with those two.
Don't take him wrong, he cared for them both and did look forward to seeign them again. But... he needed sleep and rest as well... And with those two it was near impossible.

New environment [Tag Selina] Tumblr_ma7m1xYl7a1rbsg1bo2_500

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:13 am

He didn't look entirely thrilled to be sharing with his family, which led Selina to think he might have some issues with them.  "Well if I didn't share a room I would offer mine." She said teasingly before leading him down the hall and towards the Family Dorms, "These are the Girl Dorms, my room is this one." She said pointing to her room before she showed him where the boys slept and then the Family Dorms.  "Yours should be marked with the last name of your family." She said pointing to a name plate next to the doors.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 am

He chuckled at her 'offer'. "That'd be most appreciated, as long as you don't snore," he teased back. "But I doubt that would be appropriate anyway," he said with a small sigh.
He nodded as she explained and pointed to where the rooms where, letting out yet another tired sigh as he spotted his own dorm where he for sure would suffer in. "There it is," he nodded towards the Odinson's room. "If I'm suddenly missing without a trace, then I'll probably have jumped out the window or something..." he half joked. "Even though that wouldn't do much to me..."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next