Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} Empty Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Pietro was bored so he went out to the pool. After getting there he pulled off his loose white shirt and laid down on one of the long chairs. He put a pair of dark sunglasses on and began soaking in the sun letting the heat of the sun sooth him. He began relaxing his muscles like a cat laying in a sun beam, happy and content.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} Empty Re: Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue}

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:22 am

Rogue had left her room, wanting to get a good look at the school for when classes started for her tomorrow. She walked out of the gym and through the door that said "POOL". She had seen people just going straight to their friends and just having a good time, catching up with what happened over the summer break...

She blinked when she stepped out into the sunlight. "Oh... I was expecting an indoor pool..." She mumbled to herself, as she adjusted to the change of lighting.

Rogue looked around once her eyes adjusted and saw a guy laying out, getting a tan. She looked down at her arm, lifting her sleeve a little. She almost glowed in the sunlight with how pale her skin was...

She frowned, before walking around the large pool, over to the opposite side of where the blonde guy was at. When she was over there, she glanced over at him again, taking in his lean six pack. She looked away and looked down at the water and watched the distorted image of herself.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:44 am

Pietro glanced up when he heard the door to the building open. His eyes widened when he saw her. [italic] My god who is that goddess?[/italic] She was tall without being too tall, an incredible figure, she had long brown hair with white streaks in the front of her hair.

While she looked down at the water he quickly got to his feet and found himself in the chair next to her. As he got closer he noticed more things about her. For one he noticed that she was covered from head to toe. She was even wearing gloves which was odd with the weather. Her eyes were a vivid green and her skin was like milk, pale, and smooth. He could just tell that if he could touch it, it would be like silk. All her clothing was dark, blacks, blues, greens and purples. She also had a lot of dark makeup around her eyes and a dark lip stick.

"Hi." He greeted her quietly smiling at this dark angel.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 am

Rogue all of a sudden saw another figure in the water next to her, causing her to look up at the guy. When he said "hi" she jumped up. "Whoa! Where the heck did you come from?!" She asked, looking from him to the chair across the pool where he had been before, then back to him. 

She just stared at him in shock.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 am

Pietro grinned, his eyes crinkling as he did. He hadn't realized that he had used his super speed to get next to her. "Sorry didn't mean to surprise you. I'm Pietro. I'm the resident speedster around here." He reached out his hand introducing himself.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:51 am

Rogue looked at him in shock. "Uh..." She said, staring at his hand for a moment. "Rogue.... New girl..." She said, reaching out and shaking his hand with her glove covered one. She gave him a small smile, barely a hint of one.

"So... you're kinda like the Flash and all that?" She asked, studying him a little with her eyes. He had a cute grin and blue eyes, but she didn't get why he was talking to her. A tan seemed more interesting, besides, it wasn't like she would say much to the guy anyways. He'd get bored and move on.

She didn't notice that he didn't let go of her hand yet.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 am

Pietro smile. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed the back grinning at her charmingly. "That's right though I'm not quite that fast, yet." He told her happily. "Rogue is a beautiful name. I'm guessing your new here since I haven't seen you around?" He asked her curiously. She looked kind of nervous, he wanted to make her more comfortable.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Rogue was taken back by him kissing her gloved hand. She snatched her hand back, glad that the glove stayed on her hand. "Riiiight." She said, giving him a look that was half weird-ed out and half amused. She found it amusing, because he had no clue what her real name was.

No one was going to know...

She slipped her hands into her pockets. "Uh, yeah, Miss Darklore is my foster mom." She said, with a bit of an eye-roll.

Beauty by the pool {tag: Rogue} Tumblr_mbuwtjbDSx1rtzlzf
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Pietro looked at her quizzically when she pulled back. "Mrs. Darklore is ok I don't think she likes me all that much though. So where are you from originally?" He asked her grinning up at her.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:16 pm

"Mississippi." Rogue answered, short and to the point. "What? You're one of the trouble makers of the school?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him and speaking a little sarcastically.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Pietro smirked widely. "Maybe just a little." He said holding his finger less then an inch apart. "I've never been much for toeing the line." He said with a smile. "I've never been to the south. I'm guessing it's pretty different." He commented though meaning it as a question.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:38 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Depending on who's perspective." She said, walking around the pool.

"It's more humid, with long summers and mild short winters..." Rogue said, giving the same description of Mississippi that she had given her roommate earlier.

"I've been around, so I've gotten used to the differences..." She said, with a shrug.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Pietro smiled and began fallowing after this Southern Belle. "That's cool. I never got to travel a lot though I lived in New York City for a while but got into some trouble so my dad sent me here." He said with a bit of a laugh. So I know you haven't been here long but how are you liking it so far?" He leaned in over her shoulder smiling.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Rogue listened to him as he spoke, not looking back at him once. "So this is punishment from your old ma-" She said, glancing at him and stopping mid-sentence to find him leaned over her shoulder.

"Dude! Ever heard of personal space?!" She shouted, getting angry on the outside, but a little panicked on the inside, as she pushed Pietro, roughly, into the pool.

"Didn't ya parents ever teach ya any manners?!" She shouted, angrily, before stomping off.

Instead of going back inside, she walked back around the school, muttering to herself as she went.

{OOC: He can follow her if you want him too XD But, he might make her angrier.}
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Pietro came out of the water sputtering. He swam back to the edge of the pool and pulled himself out.
Pietro blinked in surprise when she stomped off.  He didn't think he had been that close to her. He jogged after her catching up quickly still dripping wet.  "Listen I'm sorry I didn't think I was that close."  He tried to explain.  He touched her shoulder trying to stop her from pulling away from him.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Rogue jerked her shoulder out of his grip. "You were hovering over mah shoulder and let's get somethin' straight here, Mistah, I don't like being touched!" She said, still freaking out on the inside. She didn't need people hovering close to her face or touching her.

She didn't want anyone getting the idea they can be close to her... If they wanted to live anyway...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Pietro held up his hands in surrender. "Ok I'm sorry." He said sincerely. "I'll be more careful, I promise." He then smirked and leaned in though not too much. "You know your really cute when your angry." He told her his smirk widening as he watched her pale checks flush, her chest heave, and her hair flare around her.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Rogue let out an annoyed groan as she rolled her eyes. "Were you dropped on the head when you were a baby?" She asked, clearly annoyed. She had pushed the guy into the pool and yelled in his face and he was still flirting with her?

I should have ran away to a convent... She thought, annoyed with the fact that some guys flirted with her and she wouldn't be able to touch them or kiss them if she liked them at all...
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Pietro grinned widely at her anger. "What can I say? When you're angry you get very intense and it's very attractive." He said with a shrug. "Your eyes go from this bright green to this dark forest green that sort of draws a guy in." He grinned looking into her eyes. He wanted to lean in but didn't want to make her run again.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:16 am

Rogue glared at him, rolling her eyes. "Please, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." She said, not believing his words. She crossed her arms and looked away from him. "I think you drank too much pool water." She stated with a deadpanned look.

Eyes turning dark green... please... She thought, feeling she knew her eye color enough to know if it changed colors.

{OOC: She is sooo going to look in a mirror next time to see if it is true XDD}
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Pietro grinned. This girl was a total fire cracker. "Maybe I did but I can tell you one thing." He held up his pointer finger to demonstrate. "I thought you looked like a dark angle even from across the pool. And when I got closer I could barely take my eyes off you. That's one of the reasons you were able to push me into the water so easily." He said with a wide smile daring her to call him a lair.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Soo... ya thought I was a demon?" She asked, knowing he was trying to compliment her, but apparently he didn't know that "Dark Angels" were demons. 

"Look, why don't ya find a girl that is actually interested, hmm?" She said, raising her eyebrows at him, before turning to walk away.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes.  He ran after her and began walking in front of her backwards.  "Ok one when I said Dark angle I was saying you have a very angelic figure and face and the dark aspect is a comment on your dark make up and clothing.  Two I think you are at the very least intrigued by me with how much I want to talk to you."  Then he smirked cockily.  "And I did see you checking out my chest earlier so you're at least a little interested."

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Smith Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Rogue rolled her eyes. "One, I'm a human girl and we tend to look at shirtless guys. Two, not really, you're the one that keeps on following meh, and making it to where I can't ignore ya is just cheating. Three, you're just weird." She stated, before abruptly turning to the left.
Rogue Smith
Rogue Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Pietro gave an exasperated sigh. "Come on at least try to be honest with me. You're a little curious about me, right?" He asked with a cocky grin. "And maybe I am a little weird but if you're going to be coming to this school you're going to learn real quick that everyone is at least a tiny bit weird, most of us are really weird." He said with confidence and pride.

Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum