Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara}

2 posters

Go down

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Empty Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara}

Post by Logan Howlett Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:13 pm

Logan had gone by his room and changed into his gym pants and sneakers, not bothering to put a shirt on. He walked out, leaving his brother behind. Laura was off somewhere else, probably the training room to work on her training with her new claws...

He shook the thought from his mind, not wanting to think about what had happened over the summer. He just focused on getting to the gym...

He paused as he came to the door leading into the gym. He smelled a familiar scent... it was as sweet scent...

He quietly opened the door to see Kara Kent working on her cheerleading moves without the other cheerleaders. He smirked a little as he silently entered the gym, not wanting to disturb the blonde beauty.

Though, he had a feeling she was too into her routine and the music to have noticed him, which was all right with him as he enjoyed watching her do her flips and kick stands. He tilted his head a little as he watched her, studying her curves as she moved.

As the music came near it's end, he walked closer to her, before being almost next to her as the song ended, with her final move. He started clapping, having enjoyed the performance, personally.

He watched as Kara jumped and shrieked as she turned around to him, making him realized he accidentally scared her. Oops... He thought, before Kara suddenly tripped over her water bottle and started falling backwards.

"Whoa there!" He said, acting quickly and grabbing her wrist, before pulling her back up. Apparently he pulled her just a little too hard, because she ended up flying into his arms. Not what I was aiming for, but okay. He thought, looking down at the blonde in his arms. "You all right?" He asked, softly, hoping not to make her freak out again.
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Empty Re: Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara}

Post by Kara Kent Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Kara needed to practice on the new routine she had made during the last week of summer vacation. She always felt like it was the best time to make a new one, for it was fresh in her head and she would be able to teach her fellow cheerleaders the routine easier. So as she got to the gym she put her hair into a ponytail before taking off her sweatshirt. She had a blue sports bra on with black leggings that stopped a bit after her knee. The only color that were on them were the red stripes on the side. Showing off her Supergirl colors. Kara then proceeded to put the radio on the ground before looking for the track she needed in her bag. Once she found it, she took it and placed it in the radio.

In the routine there were flips, a bit of dancing that was classy but sexy as well. She never believed that being overly sexy was the way. Just a little bit was enough, plus it never failed. Their school had won three championships in a row, but it wasn't because of just her to thank. Her whole team was incredible they knew how to work the moves, and were always in sync with each other. She was proud of her team, and she wouldn't want any other team. There was also tricks that were a bit risky, like ones where you had to be thrown into the air.

As Kara went through the routine in her head, she didn't turn the music on until she had everything down in her head. She went to the radio and pressed the play button before backing up and getting in position. She yelled their phrase before she started to do the routine. The routine was a bit more difficult than the others, but it was because she wanted them to surprise the judges when they saw them again. It was her senior year, she felt like she needed to go all out. Hopefully her friends would love this routine as much as she did. Kara moved her hips and put all of her sass in it, but she made sure to always remain loose. She never got tight and made sure she had fun while doing the routine. If it wasn't fun, she would make a new one. Which meant it depended on the others if she would have to make a new one or not.

Kara did her last back-flip before moving to a stop where she would have to be picked up and spun. But all she did was twirl around before acting as if she was just put on the ground. She did the rest of routine before walking to where they would need to be, did one more move and then posed, smiling as she did too.

Though, suddenly there was clap which caused her to jump, shriek, turn around before realizing who it was and back up. This caused her to trip over her water bottle and fall backwards. But before she could touch the ground, Logan Howlett grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to him. Though with his strength he had made her flew into his arms, her head crushing into his chest. This made her immediately blush as her eyes widened. He then asked her if she was alright.

"No I am not alright, you scared me to death! I almost shot my heat vision at you!! I could've killed you!" Kara thought to herself, very tempted to tell that to him, but she knew it wasn't something he needed to be told to. Plus why would she tell her crush that? Wait.. was she really in his arms right now!? This caused her to blush even more as she could feel his muscles around her now. The more she thought about it, the more she could feel a sensation go down her spine before she suddenly could feel the muscles on his chest. Almost making her heart melt.

Though before she could make any comment she quickly wiped the blush off her face and gently pushed herself off of him and move a piece of hair out of her face. "Y-yeah I'm fine, you just scared me that's all, Kara said as she looked up at him and smiled before she quickly pushed him lightly, "Don't you know it's impolite to sneak up on a lady?" She laughed as she put her hands on her waist, joking with him.

"That's it Kara, play it cool."

((OOC: Here is the routine: (Follow the curly blonde hair girl) https://youtu.be/A67zOZ7Osio?t=5m13s
Kara Kent
Kara Kent
Admin

https://gothamshieldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Empty Re: Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara}

Post by Logan Howlett Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:07 am

Why was it whenever he looked into her eyes, he couldn't help but think of the moon?

Logan enjoyed having her in his arms, her firm body against his... feeling the curves of her body...

He couldn't stop the little smirk from forming on on his at her expression when she realized she was in his arms. It wasn't hard finding it cute, making him want to make her blush cutely more in the future one day.

Like that could happen... Was the thought that popped forward in his mind, causing him to mentally push it away.

When the blush disappeared from Kara's face, Logan couldn't help but be impressed with how well she went from blushing and speechless to calm and joking.

He was disappointed when she pushed herself gently out of his arms, but didn't show it. He smirked at her joke, before giving a small bow.

"I am terribly sorry, My lady, I never meant to scare you, but I just did not want to ruin your wonderful routine by barging into the gym." He said, in a mock serious voice, clearly joking with her, but was actually serious at the same time. He looked back up at her, with a smirk while raising his eyebrow at her.

"So," He said, standing up straight again. "Was that a new routine?" He asked, as he walked towards the bench press. He set the weights on the bar, before laying back on the bench press.
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Kent Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:00 am

Kara couldn't help but smile and giggle at Logan when he apologized for scaring her. He even complimented her on her cheering! Though it wasn't the way he smiled, it was how he turned into a funny thing and yet was still sincere about it. It was another reason why she liked him. Cause when he was far away he seemed like this bad boy with a motorcycle who hangs with his tough brother and sister. The three were always together and always looked out for each other. They were called the dangerous trio, cause if you messed with one you would get the other two. They stuck up for each other, but they were more protective of their sister than themselves. It's what she admired about them, but Logan had stuck out the most since the moment she met him.

The moment when she learned he wasn't really a bad boy. Plus it wasn't so bad that he was hot as well. Though that was what she liked about him the most, she liked him for who he was inside. Even though she didn't know him well, she could tell there was more to him than meets the eye.

Kara tilted her head and crossed her arms before laughing and looking away before looking back at him. Though when she did she suddenly saw his raised eyebrow and his smirk, causing her to freeze. But before she could blush she immediately went back to normal and smiled even wider with laugh. "Alright, I guess I can forgive you. Especially since you called my routine wonderful." She said making it seem she was only forgiving him because of his compliment, but the way she looked at him told him otherwise. Luckily he had gotten the picture, he had smiled at her and started to stand up straight before asking her a question as he walked off to the benches, causing her to do a quick check up on his body. This now when she realized what he was wearing. He was only wearing sweat pants, which instantly made her heart race. He had a amazing body that made her bite her bottom lip to keep from blushing.

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Tumblr_m8gwo2ZifH1ruz9j7

Though she then remembered he had asked her a question. "Uh, yeah actually.. I created it last week, thought we needed a bit more challenges this time around. Improve our flexibility and etcetera." Kara said as she bent over to pick up her water bottle, insulting it in her head as she did. She then proceeded to take a sip of her water before wiping her mouth when she was done. She then realized she needed to ask a question, and before thinking she did. "Was it good? I know it was only seen with me, but I'm really nervous about showing it to the others. I'm scared they won't like it." She asked with a worried expression, totally forgetting that he had just complimented her on it.

((OOC: I was going to put two gifs, but I had immediately saw that one and couldn't resist.. Even though I was telling myself NOT to put a gif! Please forgive me, it was too cute! Q.Q))
Kara Kent
Kara Kent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Logan started lifting the weights on the bench press. "You did that in one week, huh? That's pretty creative." He said, glancing at her as he lifted the weights. He glanced at her just in time to see her bend over. He glanced quickly away when she stood back up.

He glanced at her again at her question, almost not believing she asked him if he that, until he saw the worried expression on her face. He gave her a reassuring smile. "Kara, it was amazing. I bet they'll love it. If I'm wrong, you can shoot me with your heat vision."

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Tumblr_muz3t91T5x1stfjhzo1_250
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Kent Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 am

Kara smiled when he told her that it was amazing, before laughing when he said that she could shoot him with her heat vision if the others didn't like it. "I'll make sure to do that!" She joked before placing the water bottle back down on the floor. "Mind if I practice some more while you train?" She asked, not wanting to be rude. When he said that he didn't mind, her smile widened, "Thank you!" Kara said as she turned around and turned on her tape again and went into place.

Kara started to practice her routine again, she kept practicing until she no longer had trouble with the parts that stumped her at times. It was at that point she realized she needed someone to help her with her flying parts. This made her bite her lip as she stood there and realized she would probably need Logan's help for this, something that made her very nervous. What if he wouldn't like to help her? What if he didn't want to do cheerleading moves with her, what if he couldn't catch her and she'd fall, no, what if something happens and they are kissing?

"Wait, that'll never happen, get out of your Fantasies Kara.." She thought to herself as she stood completely still and started to think of what she could do.

"What is it Kara?" Logan suddenly asked, causing Kara to immediately lift up her head.

"Crud.." Kara thought before she turned around to look at him, knowing she couldn't lie or hide anything from him. He was too good at seeing through lies.

"I mastered all of the floor moves, but I need help with the flying moves.. The ones where I get thrown into the air and do a trick." Kara said looking a little nervous and sad. She didn't want to keep talking, but she knew she was going to have to ask him sooner or later. "Do you," She started as she crossed her right foot over her left and grabbed her hands nervously as she looked down, "Do you think you could help me?" She asked, looking up at him with a sad puppy look to her face.

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Tumblr_mvyub4DVNV1r5rfsmo6_r1_250
Kara Kent
Kara Kent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:40 pm

"Nope, I don't mind at all." He answered, when she asked if he minded her working more on her routine while he was training. Nope, I don't mind seeing you do those moves again right in front of me... Nope, no minding here. He thought, before she thanked him and turned around and turned her music on again.

He watched her out of the corner of his eye as he lifted the weights. She was a tiny bit distracting, but not enough to throw him off. If he looked at her full on though....

That might have been a different story...

After a bit, he placed the bar bell back on it;s stand as he sat up and wiped the sweat from his brow. He grabbed his towel and placed it on his shoulders as he grabbed his water bottle, taking a drink.

He glanced up when he noticed that Kara wasn't moving to the music anymore. She looked a little distressed, which caused him to worry a little. "What is it, Kara?" He asked, moving to stand.

He raised an eyebrow at how nervous she was suddenly. He noticed she was sad too, which made him want to get rid of her sadness somehow...

And then she asked him about helping her with the flying moves for the cheer...

He looked surprised, and had no idea how to respond...

But, then she gave him that look...

He put his hand on the back of his neck, chuckling a little bit. "You put me on the spot, Kar..." He admitted, before he walked over to her. "But..." He started, a small smirk forming on his lips.

"How in the world can anyone say no to that face?" He asked, smirking at her. "I think you're too cute for your own good..." He mumbled, before he tossed his towel to the side. "All right, what do you want me to do?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, waiting for instructions.
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Kent Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:02 pm

When Logan spoke about putting him on the spot, Kara couldn't help the smile that formed on her face. She knew the look she gave him was a look that barely got told no, but she only used this look when she really needed help. But, when he started to smirk before asking how someone could say no to a look like that, Kara immediately giggled. She then turned to rewind the tape, but stopped a little when her super hearing activated and allowing her to hear Logan calling her too cute for her on good. This caused her eyes to widen before she blushed. It was at this moment she wanted to squeal, but she had to contain herself. But just the fact he thought she was cute caused all these butterflies to form in her stomach. But before she got too lost in this, she rewinded the tape before going to Logan.

Once the tape was set, Kara smiled and quickly went to Logan. She then started to explain what she wanted him to do, and also helped him understand where his hands needed to be, and how straight his legs and arms needed to be. Kara knew he would be able to throw her into the air, anyone with his muscles could do it. He just needed the proper structure. Once he was able to get the stance she wanted, she smiled immediately. "Alright, let's start! And remember, use both your legs and arm strength to throw me!" Kara said before she turned around to do part of her rountine. After the part was done she gave him a hand signal behind her back, telling him she was going to do her back-flips now and he was going to have to catch her and then throw her up into the air.

Hoping he reacted positively, Kara immediately started to do her back-flips. Kara's eyes closed as she felt her heart skip a beat as she did one last back-flip and waited to see if Logan would catch her. When she felt him catch her, her eyes immediately opened and she instantly smiled. She then felt him throw her up a little, letting her straighten up her body. Again he was able to catch her feet, making her smile even wider. Kara proceeded to do a scorpion, stayed there for a few seconds. Before going into another pose, which was the sign for Logan to throw her into the air. She felt him throw her into the air, pretty high as well, and she immediately started to turn her body, doing side flips in the air. Kara did the proper amount before she fell into Logan's arms.

Once she realized she had done the stunt perfectly without any trouble, her eyes widened as she looked up at Logan and smiled immediately. She then got out of his arms and hugged him instantly. "Oh my gosh, you are amazing!! I can't believe you did it on your first try!" Kara squealed before backing up as she jumped for joy, looking like a little kid. But she couldn't help it, she was kind of expecting to fall on her butt. But he proved her wrong.

Looks like I got my own private Cheerleading show... {Tag: Kara} Tumblr_mah6ycTB641qkdght
Kara Kent
Kara Kent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 pm

He listened to her instructions, and moved to the stance he needed to be in. At first, he'll admit, he felt a little awkward. Though it was a little similar to martial arts, but him just standing there was what made it feel awkward. At least I don't have to do the cheer itself... He thought, before seeing her give him the signal.

She did her back flips and the moment she landed in his arms, it instantly stopped feeling awkward. He threw her up at the right time. He was almost surprised by how light she was... He'd seen her super strength, so it was surprising how such a light and little person could have so much strength.

The moment she landed in his arms, he looked down at her. She fit in his arms really well...

She moved out of his arms only to turn around and hug him. He hugged her back, a little surprised, but from the amount of joy she was putting off, he couldn't stop the smile that grew on his own face.

He chuckled at her stating he was amazing and that she couldn't believe he got it on the first try. "Hey, I'm a fast learner." He stated, as she moved out of his arms and jumped for joy.

Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Kent Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:50 pm

"You are indeed! To be honest, I was expecting to fall on my butt! No offense." Kara laughed before twirling and looking back at him. It was at this moment she realized she could probably do the other stunts, especially if the first one went well. But it wouldn't hurt to practice, plus she was having a good time with Logan. Why would she stop when she felt confident? Especially when she was with her crush, but at the same time she didn't want to lie to him. "I feel like I can do all of the other stunts now that the first one went so well," Kara laughed, "It almost makes me feel like I need to stop second guessing myself." She said, knowing the problem she wanted to practice with Logan was because she was second guessing herself.

Though, before she talk even more, the radio had skipped to the next song on her CD, causing her to turn to look at it before realizing what song it was. A smile instantly formed on her face before she turned to Logan. "I love this song!" She said as she started to dance. It was a good thing that you had to dance in cheer leading, cause if not, Kara would most likely make a fool of herself. Thank goodness she knew how to dance. The song might have been a song you could call a sexy song, but she didn't mind she would just have to make sure not to get too into the song like she did when she was by herself in her room. Thankfully Clark never walked in on her dancing like she did when listening to that song. Though the more she was dancing, the more she was moving away from Logan.

After the male had sung the lyrics and the beautiful beat came back, Kara stood up straight and put one arm up in the air before moving her hips a bit as she moved her body down before she twirled and stopped to look at Logan. She immediately laughed at the look he was giving her and immediately ran back to him and grabbed his hands. "Come dance with me!" Kara laughed as she pulled him closer to the music.
Kara Kent
Kara Kent
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Howlett Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Logan smirked and shook his head. "None taken..." He said, watching her twirl around. At her next words, he nodded, in understanding. "Looks like my job is done then." He said, with a playful wink as he turned to go back to working out. He paused when he saw her turn to him with a smile at the song that started to play.

He raised an eyebrow as she started to dance in front of him during the song. He tilted his head slightly as she danced, his eyes watching her body movements. When she suddenly stopped at looked at him, both of his eyebrows raised. He was surprised when she suddenly ran back over to him and took his hands, telling him to dance with her.

"I'm not really a dancer..." He admitted, over the music, before seeing her move her hips to the music again. "...Okay... maybe just this once..." He said, before twirling her around, before pulling her towards him.
Logan Howlett
Logan Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum