Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura)

2 posters

Go down

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Empty A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura)

Post by Thor Odinson Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Thor tossed his hammer at the next target and smirked as he watched Mjolnir easily dismantle it and then keep going. "Damn." He muttered and held his hand out willing the hammer to come sailing back into his grasp. Twirling his hammer, he set it down with a loud clank and moved towards the hole in the wall. Maybe if he was lucky no one would notice, he was still trying to learn how to keep his powers under control. That was why he was stuck in some private school in the middle of nowhere....however there were some pretty fine ladies around here who he rather liked.
A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_m5cmqhMYsj1rsj54ko1_500

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Empty Re: A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura)

Post by Laura Howlett Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Laura had been watching the male ever since he had entered the room. She was going to train, but the moment she had heard the door opened she immediately hid in the viewing room. There was no way she was going to train when she was at risk of someone seeing what her powers were. She liked the idea that her brothers were the only ones that knew about her powers. Even though others knew she did indeed have powers, no one knew what kind of powers she had. Which is how she liked it, she liked the idea of being mysterious. It was how she was ever since she was little. In fact, even before Logan and Victor found out about her powers, she kept them hidden. Laura had saw how their powers gave them trouble and it was something she didn't want to go through herself. She didn't want the burden.

As Laura continued to watch the male, she was surprised how he was able to notice or hear her. Which made her a bit glad. Now she could watch the male train. She watched until he suddenly threw his hammer at a target before watching it keep going, and going. Causing the girl's bright green eyes to widen a little before making a face. As if saying that was a big hole, and he was going to be in a lot of trouble. She watched how the male looked around before sighing of relief that no one was there to see what he had done, which made her smile a little.

Laura got up and walked out of the viewing area so the male would be able to hear her. "Hate to be the burden of bad news, but there is no way people are going to miss that." She said, making a awkward, sad expression before smiling lightly as if saying she wasn't going to be telling anyone. As if she understood he was having trouble controlling his powers.

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_mknnheWChH1r5uehlo3_250
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett

Back to top Go down

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Empty Re: A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura)

Post by Thor Odinson Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Thor jumped when he heard someone talk behind him and whirled around to see a beautiful woman behind him. His eyes wandered over her body before meeting her eyes, "Why hello there, I don't think we've met...I'm Thor." He said with a rougish grin. He glanced back at the gaping hole behind him, "Well yeah but hopefully they won't know that I did it....you won't tell anyone will you?" He asked as he looked back at her.
A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_m9516hmUit1rv240t

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Howlett Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

"Nice to meet you Thor, I am Laura." Laura said as she smiled gently at the male. She looked at the hole before looking back at Thor when he asked her if she wouldn't tell. "Now why would I do that?" She asked as she walked further down the stairs before jumping from the viewing area and walking to the male. "Cause even though they probably get things like this all the time, I do not think it is great to get caught in the act." Laura said as she looked back at Thor with a smile. "Plus, it is something you need to come forth with. Not others." She said gently as she smiled with a kind smile before walking over to the hole to inspect it. It was a pretty deep hole and she was already putting all of the expenses the school would need in order to fix it. This now made her curious if they would have to close this room for while so they could fix it.

"Never knew a hammer could be so strong. What is it exactly?" Laura asked as she looked back at the male with a curious expression.

A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_mknnheWChH1r5uehlo2_250
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 am

Thor smirked at the question and summoned it to his hand before casually swinging it. "This is no ordinary hammer my lady...this is Mjolnir, made in my home land Asgard." He said proudly as he stared down at his hammer. "Father gave it me once I was able to hold my own in a fight." He added before he flicked his gaze up and smirked at her, "Want to hold it?" He asked mischieviously.
A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_lglagfewc81qbngri

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Howlett Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Laura couldn't help the little laugh that came from her mouth when he told her the name of the hammer. She had no idea it had a name, but they way he spoke about it made it seem like it was alive. Maybe it was in a sense? However she wouldn't believe that it was fully alive since it was just an object. "Mjolnir," She asked, having some trouble pronouncing it right, "Well that is an interesting name. And you said your father gave it to you in Asgard?" Laura asked having no idea where that was, "Where is that exactly?" She asked with a bit of embarrassment of not knowing where that city was.

Laura immediately looked at the hammer when he asked her if she wanted to hold it. Which caused her to instantly scan it. It didn't look too heavy, it was medium sized so maybe she'd be able to use her strength to hold it. She smiled wide before nodding her head and putting out her hand to grab it. Though, once she did and Thor let go the hammer suddenly dropped, taking her with it. This caused her to shriek as she fell onto her knees with widened eyes. Yet since Laura had immediately figured out this was a little trick as she went down, she suddenly screamed in pain. He wanted to trick her? Well he was going to be tricked right back. Trick or treat!

Laura shrieked once more before holding her arm. "Ow my arm! Oh my god, I think it's broken! I-I can't move it!" She whimpered, making a very convincing expression. Thanks to her brothers she was an excellent actress.
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:19 pm

He chuckled as she tried to pronounce Mjolnir and smiled at her, she was adorable when she tried to pronounce it.  "He did yes." He said to her question and then as she asked where Asgard was he smiled at her, "Its in a place quite far away from here and I'm not exactly good at explaining how things work from that angle." He admitted with a little laugh.  As she tried to pick up the hammer he watched with some amusement as she realized the hammer wasn't going to allow her to hold it.  Down it went and so too did Laura with a little shriek and as it connected with the floor.  He frowned though when she cried in pain and started clinging to her arm.  He hadn't exactly considered what would happen if she were to get hurt should the hammer try and pull her down.  He hastily moved to her side and lifted the hammer away and gently took her arm.  It didn't feel broken but then again maybe he had missed something, "I'm sorry, I should have warned you." He muttered under his breath, angry at himself for not doing so.  His father would be displeased with him for making such a grievous mistake, "Where does it hurt?" He asked as he raised his eyes to hers.
A Simple Work Out Session (tag: Laura) Tumblr_llh69euati1qempzto1_500

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down