Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New environment [Tag Selina]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New environment [Tag Selina] - Page 2 Empty Re: New environment [Tag Selina]

Post by Selina Kyle Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:37 am

She gave him a sympathetic look, "I'm sure it can't be all that bad." She said reasurringly, at his look though she winced. "Or it just might be....well if you want to be around a sane person, you know where to find me." She said as she smiled at him before she turned to leave.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:47 am

He laughed softly, looking foundly at her while she turned to leave. He started to see why the two troublemakers enjoyd this realm so much now. Well, he asumed it was beacuse of the people..? Or... the ladies...
Ugh.
"Hey," he called out, waiting until she faced him again. "I'd like to thank you, somehow," he smiled. "Just not sure how you midgardians do it."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:25 pm

She started to smile as she glanced at him over her shoulder, ""Well I wouldn't say no if you ever asked me to have drinks with you." She said as she smiled up at him with a little smile on her face as she studied him. He was definitely a step up from the other guys she had known and besides he was hot,,,not that she ha been checking him out or anything.
New environment [Tag Selina] - Page 2 Tumblr_lbmsecXuaK1qawz9go1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:40 am

His smile grew slightly. Maybe his stay wouldn't be so bad afterall, if he'd had the privilege of spending time with a nice lady like Selina.
He would've been blind to not notice how beautful she was, but in all honesty that's not why he wanted to now her better. After only a shot moment of having talked to her, it was simply her personality that drew him in.
"So, if I did ask you out for drinks, then I take it that was a 'yes' from you?"

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:34 pm

She nodded, "It would be a yes if you asked me." She said with a mischievious smile on her face. He had yet to directly ask her as they were both dancing around the question. However she didn't mind in the slightest and was finding herself more intrigued by the minute, she had a feeling his story would definitely be worth listening too.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 pm

He took a few steps closer to the young woman. "Well then," he began, givign her a light bow but his eyes never leaving hers. "Would you like to have some drinks with me, before my sanity leaves me that is."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Selina's smile widened, "If it'll save your sanity then yes, but between you and me I would have said yes anyway." She said gently as she smiled up at him.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 pm

He took her hand in his, givign ehr a genuine smile as he egntly placed his lips on her knuckles. "Most appreciated," he said, and turned to his room.

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:02 pm

She blushed a little bit as she watched him leave, "I'm looking forward to our date." She said to him before she turned and left. Yes she was indeed looking forward too it, even if she wasn't entirely sure what the outcome might be.

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2