Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Empty I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:27 pm

In the late afternoon the yard was quiet, almost empty for the moment, and peaceful. The soft sound of the breeze and the and some brids singing were the only thing heard until suddenly, out fo thin air a poof of black smoke appeard, quickly followed by a loud thud and soem cursing in old norse.
"...well your service sucks anyway! Damn elfs..." the annoyed grumble of what appeard to be a young teen was heard as the smoke lifted, revealing the young man trying to wipe of some black looking ooze of some sort from his cloths.
With a sighn he looked down at himself, smiling slightly with twicthign eyebrows. "Well this is embarrassing... on different levels... Aw well, I was planning on shopping anyway."

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_lm5gsdMvkb1qzh8kqo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Empty Re: I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

Post by Sigyn Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Sigyn entered the courtyard and paused when she heard someone cursing in Norse.  Moving towards the sound she paused when she saw a familiar man who appeared to be covered in some black goo.  "Are you all right?" She asked gently as she moved towards him.  Her first concern being that he was perhaps injured and if so that she should help him.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m8mrrnh1IE1rv6xzvo3_500

Last edited by Sigyn on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Jerking around in slight surprise, the young trickster first gave her a glare, but quickly relaxed into a lazy grin as he took her in. He shrugged, as if not beign quite sure himself before turning his back towards her.
"Been through worse, and sicne I apparnetly don't have any shame my pride isn't hurt either," he said nonchallantly. Throwing off his now ruined cloak, he turned back toward the blonde with a titled head. "I'm certain i've seen you before..." he wonders out loud, taking a few steps closer as he stuied her. "Wasn't expecting anyone else from Asgard besides me and the blockhead," he grinned, getting a sly look. "Especially not one of Lady Freya's beloved daughters."

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m2fxwhmkZ91qjvets

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Sigyn frowned as she took him in thoughtfully, "You're Loki...I had not realized you came with Thor." She said as she smiled up at him.  As he mentioned her being one of Freya's daughters she inclined her head, "You're correct, I'm Sigyn...I'm sure you already knew that though." She added with a little laugh.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m9xne1swVP1rqe5zko1_500

Last edited by Sigyn on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:55 am

He gave her a boyish grin and shrugged again. "Well now I know, didn't think you were the youngest though. Could just tell your were one of her daughters. You sort of got the same... radiance, as her," he snickerd to himself.
Turning to face her again, he leaned forward, barely leaving any room between their noses as he stared into her eyes. "Not sure why you of all people are there though," he said blankly and walked past her like nothing happend. "Ugh I need a bath... damn goo. And black elfs," he mutted under his breath before coming to an halt once more.
"Oh yeah, I'd appreciate it VERY much if you didn't mention this to Freya, beaucse she'll totally tell Odin on me," he said sheepishly.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m1gx6ljgub1r9c0wt

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Her breath caught in surprise when he leaned more towards her. "Oh uh, don't worry I won't say anything." She said over her shoulder as she turned to glance back at him. She silently wondered what he had meant by her radiance, it sounded strange to her, "I'm guessing you don't want me to tell Thor either huh?" She added with a slight tilt of her head.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m9sv6jWySM1ro2gyao1_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:35 pm

His movement froze once more at the mention of the young thunder god. Keeping his sheepish yet somehow sly grin in place, he rubbed the back of his head.
"I don't think he'd really care, as long as he doens't egt dragged into it," he smirked. He went queit for a moment as he let his own words sink in. "Wich... actually might happen this time.... yeah, better not tell the blockhead either."
He looked down at his cloths once more with a pout. "Better get rid of the evidence then," he sang and casually started to take of his shirt with no care in the world.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_miklrmBAN31rj50aoo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Sigyn nodded in understanding before registering that he was taking off his shirt. Realizing she was staring she hastily looked down and away, "You're not going to run around naked now are you?" She asked her voice sounding slightly strangled, oh dear this wouldn't do at all. She was pretty sure her face was beet red but she kept her face turned away from him so he wouldn't see.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_ma0vdz0I3x1rnwqsxo4_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:24 pm

"Wouldn't be the first time," he replied nonchalantly, letting his ruined shirt fall to the ground.
Without any hesitation or second thought his hand went straight for his pants. He looked up at her with his michevious green ones, smirking slyly. "..or the last," he finished his sentence.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_mhmhxp2zfp1s1jnw4o1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Sigyn kept her head down and flushed an even darker red at his words, "Oh....I see." She said eventually, damn her for losing the ability to think of anything at the moment. Though how could she when a guy she barely knew was undressing in front of her? A very cute man but still! She darted a look up at him and noticed the way how he was staring at her, "What?" She asked slowly as she noticed things like those eyes of his...really green eyes.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] 24xf4gx

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:04 pm

He chuckled at her, clearly amused at her reaction. Oh geez, if Freya ever found out about this then she'll have yet another reason for disliking him.
Snickering to himself, he pulled out a bag out of nowhere (or the bush apparnetly), teared his pants off and threw them at the blondes face before she saw any more of his skin.
"Never thought a daughter of Freya would be so 'innocnet'," he teased, fully dressed before she coudl remove the pants from her face, as if he ahdn't just stood there seconds ago almost naked.
"I mean, your mother's the goddess of fertility as well," he smirked.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_mp8q0ctGCu1rwbmjno1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Sigyn barely managed to avoid the pants getting thrown in her way and straightened to see him changed in brand new clothes. Must have been one of his tricks then, "Well...I am not like my mother, she's not happy about it but she knows that I am not going to change my mind." She said eventually. The truth was, Sigyn would only marry for love, she didn't want to live the kind of life her mother lived. She wanted something different...more real, and she was determined to find it.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_lzbvhegIE71qaackno1_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Straighting out his cloths, he only half litsend to what she was saying, but couldn't help but to take notice of the determination in her voice as she spoke.
Smirking lightly, he walked back towards Sigyn until they were face to face again, invading her personal space once more on purpose, leaning in towards her face until their noses almost touched.
"Not like any of your lovely sisters either then," he said in alow voice, warm breath hitting her face softly. He held ehr gaze locked with his for moment, just giving her that typical michievous smirk of his, before slowly drawing back and away from her.
"Why are you here though?" he changed the subject like nothing just happend, again, while casually picking up the cloths he threw. "I mean, obviously it's to learn, but why here of all places?"

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] 013113-Hoult-GIF-27

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:40 pm

She bit her bottom lip, "Well...I don't know actually, I felt drawn here...that sounds stupid but its true." She said as she dug her toe into the ground as she glanced over at him. The times when he would lean in close to her would make her face heat up and her heart race. She wasn't used to being entirely too close to men, unless you counted the times she had the misfortune to run into one of her mom's hook ups. "What about you?" She asked curiously.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_mb3xblassH1r6rkvko4_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

He had a thoughtful look for a short moment, eyes trailing off in thought. "Hmm... Guess I just followed the blockhead here," he grinned with another shrugg, throwing the bag over his shoulder. "Well, that and beaucse it's sort of a punishment/lesson by Odin for something I did," he grumbled. "Old man just can't take a joke these days.... Though i'd be lying if I said this place didn't amuse me," he smirked coldly. "I doubt this place could teach me anything useful though," he sighend over dramaticlly before focusing back on her.
"So, have you earned your 'title' yet? Anohter beauty and fertility goddess like your siblings?" he mocked.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] 28sx4z6

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

At the mention of her title she grimaced and looked down, "No I haven't gotten it yet." She said eventually. Her mother was still displeased that she had yet to receive one and was constantly nagging her about it. "I guess you have a point.....I mainly came just to get a break from my mother." She admitted with a little laugh.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m8mitoqhfZ1rv6xzvo3_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:22 pm

At this, Loki chuckled. Not fake or mocking one like he ususally did, but a real one. "I can't blame ya for that," he smirked. "For all the grace and beauty your mother holds, she sure knows how to get you want to blow your own head off at times," he snorted, rememberign all the times Freya's scolded him and tried to convicne Odin to do somethign about his behaviour. She was clearly just jealous of Loki being the All Father's favourite.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_lv1i2yRaGt1qb9beqo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Sigyn looked up at him and nodded, "Yeah....I love her but there are times I just wish I didn't have to deal with that." She said with a little laugh. As the youngest her mother was all but expecting her to become a Goddess of fertility and beauty like her sisters. Unlike most of her sisters however she wasn't interested in becoming one, "I feel like sometimes my life has already been decided for me....my mother even has someone she wants me to marry." She added with distaste heavy in her voice.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m2jkp4DuPb1qetcmd

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Loki frowned in disgust at that. He honestly had nothing against the Lady of Beauty herself, if he had he wouldn't have botherd saving her those times after all. But there was those thigns she did like many of the Aesir that he couldn't stand. Deciding ones life for you.
"That sucks," he says flatly. "For you that is," he added in a mocking grin, but he honestly felt a little sorry for the girl. He couldn't really care less about anyones problems besides his own, but he did feel annoyed when 'rare things' were wasted away for nothing. An since Sigyn apparnetly thoguht of thigns in an entirely different way the her family, that was soemthing rare and uniquie in itself.
Aw well.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m2fxv3QkKQ1qjvets

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Sigyn shrugged, "I'm used to it." She said before glancing over at him, she was actually a little shy it wasn't often she got the chance to talk to other men and so far Loki seemed nice. He wasn't at all what her mother sometimes said about him, "You have nice eyes." She said without really even thinking about it.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_lvq65yRV0u1qjv7iko1_r3_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm

He blinked a couple of times in surprise at her. Well, he'd be lying if he said that simple sentence didn't take him by surprsie.
"Thanks," he says, expression blank as he took his time to stuidy her for real this time. Loki knew he wasn't bad looking, and the fact that he had his chram and different ways to attract others to him. However, he's more thna once heard the dislike many seemed to have for his eyes.

'They're fake. Cold. Traitorous. Nothing but filled with lies and greed.'
Those kind of things. He's heard them so many times for so long that he forgot when he stopped caring. And then there was this one thing Balder had told him. Not out of spite, but beacuse Loki had asked what he thought about it.
"Jealosy," had been Balder's reply and an expression with pity.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_mp4swbLcHG1s6zqgfo1_500

"I like yours better though," he said back without giving away any sort of emotion. "They're honest," he said,feelign a genuine smile comming along. And then he got back to his usually smirk. "And navie~"

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Pryde Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:15 am

She rolled her eyes, "I may be slightly naiive but I am not a fool." She said quietly. "Your eyes are different...I get the feeling that you've seen a lot." She added as she glanced at him. She had a feeling there was more to him then the Trickster side of him and that intrigued her.
Kitty Pryde
Kitty Pryde

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 am

He laughed at her response, finding it cute how quick she was to defend herself. "Never said you were," he pointed out and poked her nose.
At her next words, she once again managed to surprise him. Not that it showed on his face.
He blinked down at Sigyn, before gettign a slightly far off look as he thought about her words. She did have point of course, he's seen alot... almost as much as their All-Father... But she was one of the few to guess that by simply looking into his eyes.
"You're weird for being an Aesir," he stated flatly, expression blank. "I kinda like that~" he finished with a smirk.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_lcizosiZuf1qavzqjo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:56 pm

Sigyn shrugged, "I know I am." She said but with a little smile on her face on her face. She didn't mind being one of the few Aesir who had no trouble speaking her mind. As he said he kinda liked her being weird she blushed and looked away, "Thank you...I think." She said as she looked up at him with a small smile on her face.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] Tumblr_m3c9h1Btot1r6xkn9o1_r1_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:45 pm

He chuckled at her again. "You sure blush easily. Am I making you uncomfortable my lady?~" he purred as he leaned in closer once more, making her back up slowly towards a wall.
Being in his more michevious ad teasing moods at the moment, he lifted a hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek, watching her closely with amused eyes.
It was easy to see who she inherited her beauty from, but what the trickster found more intriguing was her eyes. Not the color or who pretty they were to look at, but what they seemed to hold.
Something he's yearned to have someone give him...
"You really are inexperienced in these sort fo things huh?" he grinned cheekily.

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum