Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

Post by Sigyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:04 am

She ducked her head shyly feeling unused to her space being invaded like this and yet she didn't really mind. "N..not really." She admitted, as she raised her eyes to meet his once again she was struck by how much knowledge those green eyes of his held. There was something about his expression that called out to her...it was hard to explain and yet she couldn't deny that. At his question she blushed again and avoided looking at him directly, "That easy to tell?" She asked quietly before finally meeting his eyes once again.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_lz4h14J0im1r6xkn9o1_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn]

Post by Loki Laufeyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 am

He backed off a little (barely) and laughed again at her reaction. Not the first time a woman has been all shy like this with his advances, he's been to earth alot of times. But one from Asgard, and from a family with such high standards like Freya? Now that didn't happen often.
"Way to easy acually," he answerd her question. "In Asgard no one has the words 'personal space' or 'privacy' in their dictonary afterall," he snickerd. "Yet here you are, still innocent and navie," he teased again.
"In this realm, you might have a chance to stay that way for while longer," his voice got deeper as he leaned in towards her again, this time trapping her bewteen him and the wall. "But with a trickster around..." he moved his lips towards hear ear, his lips touching her skin softly on purpose. "...you might not be so lucky."

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_ljgctbaPh21qa9amko1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm

She shifted in place as he stared down at her and as he leaned in to whisper in her ear she shivered. "Well then, game on." She whispered back as she tilted her head up to look up at him before she slipped past him. She certainly wouldn't mind a little challenge and besides that the Trickster intrigued her more then most people...Theoric her betrothed was a man merely looking to climb the ranks and join the Crimson Hawks. Whenever she met him he was always acting like he was the boss of her which bothered her to no end. Now that she was on her own here she was going to know what it was like to be her own person.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_m22kl6kZLh1qci7ofo2_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:33 pm

He grinned wickedly, apparently neither dissapointed or offended as she slipped past and away from him. Instead, he looked even more amused.
He's always loved a challenge afterall. Now question is how long would it take before he got tired of it.
"Confident, are we?" he chuckled, reaching for his bag and threw it over his shoulder again. "I gotta say may lady, marrying you off to some simple minded warrior is nothing but a complete waste."

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_m1gx6a57WS1r9c0wt

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:40 pm

She glanced over at him with a growing smile, "I know." She said rather flirtatiously before winking at him and smirking at him. She didn't mind the fact that it was a dangerous game that she would be playing with him. If anything it only the stay here that much more interesting.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_m154q8gR3L1qf6x5do2_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:56 pm

He titled his head, smirking back at Sigyn. "You do realise your mother will try and castrate me if she finds out what you're doing right?" he pointed out, not soundign so worried as he should be. He's been threatend more times than he could count, and more than half of all those time gotten punished for it. In other words, he wasn't ever gona stop.
Giving her a last michevious smirk, he gave her a mock bow before turning his back to her to leave.
"Let me know when you're thinking on doing something stupid~"

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_meekhy27EA1qej1qro1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 pm

She gave him an amused look, "You're not really worried of my mother now are you?" She asked him with a small smile. At his other words though she frowned, "Like what?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side and stared at him.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_m22kl6kZLh1qci7ofo1_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:18 pm

He snickerd. "What do you think?" he asked back, smile turning more secretive, colder. "You're a goddess yet without a title, hidig away from your own mother , in the realm of mortals. And of all places you choose to stay in, it's where you'll obvious get in some sort of trouble," he winked. "And already you're decidign to play a little game with the most infamous trickster of Asgard."
He faked a shocked expression as he finished. "Oh my, you might not be so innocent afterall~"

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_l8swurZDyq1qavzqjo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 pm

The words hit her more then she would ever admit and she didn't show the hurt on her face before she shook her head. "Or maybe I wanted to see if the Trickster was really what all the stories say about him." She said evenly before she started to walk off.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_m2omcvtLrk1r6xkn9o8_250

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm

He raised an eyebrow at this, dropping his little act for a moment as he stared at her back as she started to walk off. Guess he misjudged her slightly. And the nerve of her... Loki wasn't sure if he was either taken aback or just a little pissed off.
All the same, this earend ehr a few points in his book.
"That depends on whish of the stories you've heard," he replied, appearign infront of her. "The ones where I'm crude, selfish, insensitive?" he smirked again. "You've gottn your proof for that, Why so disapointed?"

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_lvcpzyygac1qee7ixo4_250

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:35 pm

She jumped a little bit when he jumped in front of her and just gave him a blank look as he talked to her. "Who said I was disappointed?" She said quietly as she tilted her head up to look at him. She should have been expecting that he was like the stories but something told her that there was more to Loki then met the eye....that was what bothered her. "You're not all what the stories say...are you?" She asked eventually before moving past him.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_lrbrxheGmr1qd5bcwo1_500

Selina Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 am

His smirk vanished completley this time. He straigthend up, looking down at her with a blank look, expression void of any emotion.
He didn't stop her this time as she moved past him, just followed her with his eyes slowly, for once not saying anything.
And then a low chuckle was heard.
"Nah, you're right," his voice sounded like his typical playful and secretive tone, but this time it held something else to it. "I'm obviously much more."
He sounded like his usual self, but his expresion stayed empty... "And that's what scares them."

I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_ltxttlGqNu1r53qxoo1_500

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:43 am

She turned to look back at him, "That's not the part I was referring too." She said gently as she gave him a sad smile. "Maybe one day you'll know what I'm talking about." She added almost as an after thought. Before she could change her mind she marched up to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Don't you dare say something pig headed." She warned as she looked at him with a little twinkle in her eye before she moved to leave once again.

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:08 am

He chuckled, feeling himself smile once again when she was fats enough this time to stop him before he said something else completley inappropriate.
"You're learning fast," he winked, suddenly throwing his bag at her to catch as she staretd to leave again.
"Want to do me a small favor?~"

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 pm

She barely managed to catch the bag and raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm not cleaning your dirty laundry or putting it away for you if that's what you want me to do." She said flatly as she held it away from her as if it had seriously wronged her.
I've heard about you [Tag Sigyn] - Page 2 Tumblr_lzfpqzKS7J1qaackno1_500

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:04 am

Loki laughed out loud at her response. "Nah don't worry,the dirty stuff are right here," he chuckled, holding up another indetical bag. "The one I just handed over to you," he continued, pointing at the bag she was holding. "Is somethign else entirely," he smirked. "And I asure you, it's clean."

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:31 pm

She gave him a curious look, "What's in here then?" She asked eventually as she studied it with a wary look on her face. She was curious and besides that it wasn't every day she had an encounter with someone as notorious as the Trickster God.

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:32 pm

His smile turned more secretive, and he slowly lifted a finger to his lips. "That my lady," he said in a surpsingly sweet voice, before reapearing behind her.
"...is a secret~" he purred in her ear before backing off. "Though I suppose if you really want to see what is then who's to stop you?" he smiled, looking innocent for a short moment before speaking again. "But if you do, you might get dragged into, uh to call it? Some angry elves black list."

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

She glanced back at him, "So what am I supposed to do with this then?" She asked as she turned to look back at him with a raised eyebrow. The whole thing was becoming more interesting by the second but if holding onto the bag made her or anyone else a target she wouldn't hesitate to throw it away.

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

He shrugged. "That's up to you, just keep it out of sight. As long as you don't open it, they won't be able to track it down. I would keep it myself, but i'll be sharign a room with an uptight no-fun light bulb, who'd wihtout a doubt would ruin all my ahrd work at snatch it away," he expalined, makign an overdramaticlly sad face. "But if you hold on to it for a while... i'll make sure to reward you~"

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 pm

She quirked an eyebrow at his choice of words before shrugging, "All right fine." She said eventually, she didn't really want to know what was inside it anyway. Probably would be better for her if she didn't know. "I suppose you'll let me know when you need it back?" She asked as she turned to look at him.

Sigyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Laufeyson Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:07 pm

He nodded. "Of course," he grinned boyishly, taking a few steps back and suddenly gave her a bow. "Now if you don't mind, my lady..."
He looked up, green eyes meetign hers for few seconds before suddenly black feathers coverd her view of him.
"I'll be off~"
A black crow took off into the sky.

Loki Laufeyson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum