Gotham Shield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder)

Post by Balder Odinson Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 am

"Oh trust me, I'm well prepared for that," he snorted back. "That's the reason I don't dare leaving you completley on your own, brother..." he sighed. "But really though... I do understand why you're so upset, but you gotta try and control that temper of yours...."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder)

Post by Thor Odinson Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Thor growled, "You and I both know that the elves would have deserved what they had gotten...those involved at least. Anyone who hurts someone I care about doesn't just get to walk away." Trying to calm himself down he ran a hand through his hair and looked down, "I would do the same if someone had hurt you brother." He said honestly.

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Balder frowned slightly, looking almost a little dissapointed at his brother's words. Yes, he was well aware of how strongly and overreacting Thor would react if anyone close to him got as much as a scratch. And there was the problem.
"If we hadn't stopped you, this would only had lead to more consequences, and thus gettign Odin involed," he pointed out flatly. "And honestly brother, we both know the elves never does anything like without a good reason.... Loki must've done something to upset them, again."

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:58 am

Thor sighed, he knew Balder was right but it just didn't sit right with him. "I know that....why does he throw himself into situations like that anyway?" He asked out loud as he threw his hands up in the air. He could never understand why Loki would endanger his life like that anyway...it made no sense.

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:02 am

Balder sighed agan. He could guess among several things as to why Loki kept doign things like that. But then again, he didn't know the trickster as good as thor or Odin... so it would kind of unfair to him to list all of it up.
"Heck if I know, you're closer to him than I am.... ever thought about askin Odin?" he asked after some hesitation.

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Odinson Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Thor sighed, "I would but father would probably lecture me about minding my own business." He said with a roll of his eyes. "I suppose I'll never know at any rate, so shall we go to the gym?" He asked as he slung an arm around Balder's shoulders.
A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxxk8ncTSc1qmynpd

Thor Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Balder Odinson Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Balder snorted. "Good point," he sighed, smiling slightly at a memory when he ahd dared to ask Odin about the very same thing. Let's just the All-Father knew exactly what to say to make one wish you never asked.
He snickerd as Thor swung one arm around his shoulder. "Yeah let's. And don't smash everything to pieces this time."

A Passable Room for Gods (tags: Loki and Balder) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8evsnVMHP1rc103io1_500

Balder Odinson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2